One of the most significant things that I have achieved in year 2009 is growing and nurturing my emotional management, especially in the relationship aspect. My hubby and I have both come a long way since our dating days, fought like any other married couples, tolerated each other’s nonsensical habits and matured emotionally before we finally learned the art of embracing our strengths, weaknesses and differences. Albeit still amateurs in marriage, working hard to keep the passion alive has become one of our priorities this year.
As 2009 comes to an end, I would like to dedicate my last post of the year to my darling hubby. He’s the love of my life, my best friend, my all-time reliable confidante and my shoulder to cry on. He’s the ‘ying’ that balances my ‘yang’ and that precious someone who brings laughter and purpose to my life.
Hunny, thank you for…
1. Tolerating, persevering and taking the initiative to improve ‘us’
2. Being there for me through thick and thin, wide and narrow, fat and skinny
3. Listening, understanding and supporting my values
4. Keeping my secrets your secrets
5. Keeping track of our pregnancy and Bub’s future needs diligently
6. Preparing breakfast and my all-day snacks at work for me without fail everyday
7. Making dinner and supper for me
8. Walking, bathing, taking care and showering Odee with love
9. Sharing our household chores together
10. Eagerly accompanying me for monthly check-ups
11. Doing things I don’t like to do for me
12. And more…
I cannot describe how blessed and fulfilled I am to have met, married and shared my ups and downs with you. I’m proud to be carrying your child and am very certain that you will be a great Daddy. Bub can’t be more lucky to have you as a father.
I can’t wait for March 2010 when we venture into a new phase of our relationship together.