Four more weeks to go before Bub reaches full term! We’ll get promoted to “Mommy” and “Daddy” real soon 🙂
At 8 months pregnant:
– Bub’s nursery is finally ready!
– My belly button has finally popped; it looks like a volcano hill about to erupt
– I’m still in the midst of preparing my hospital bag
– Daddy is feeling all motivated to revamp Bub’s hand-me-down baby cot, thanks to boss!
– We’re almost done with washing all of Bub’s piles of clothes and cloth napkins, thanks to my lovely eldest sister
– I feel breathless easily, especially in the morning and evening
– My knees and toes hurt whenever I walk too much
– My nauseousness comes back whenever I overwork myself
– I can no longer fit into my size 4 shoes (water retention!)
– My absentmindedness continues
– I sweat and feel hot…all the time!
– Bub startles whenever there’s a sudden noise amidst long silence