After three weeks of waiting, my first purchase from iHerb is here!
Ordered on: Monday, 10 September 2012
Arrived on: Monday, 1 October 2012
Some of the products I purchased came in glass packaging but they were all nicely packed and arrived in good condition.
From left to right:
1. Free peppermint tea and sharpener from iHerb
2. Earth Mama Angel Baby’s Organic Third Trimester Tea – Good to tone the uterus and prepare for the big day. Very soothing and yummy tea
3. Herb Pharm’s Black Haw Tincture – To ease any pains around the uterus after giving birth.
4. Avalon Organics’ Scalp Normalizing Shampoo – I needed a bottle of shampoo and this one is a best seller with great reviews in iHerb.
5. Herb Pharm’s Shepherd’ Purse Tincture – To stop any post-partum hemmorhaging. Many overseas midwives carry this in their bags.
6. Happy Munchies Puffed Corn Snacks – For E!
7. Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps Pure Castile Soap (Hemp Lavender) – Poisoned by Joyce’s review here and many other great reviews I’ve read about this product, we decided to give this a try too!
8. Nature’s Alchemy’s Clary Sage Essential Oil – To energise labouring moms and strengthen surges. Only to be used once labour has started and not before that.
Will I buy from iHerb again? Considering the affordability, reasonable delivery charges and variety of products, definitely! Just be prepared to wait between two to five weeks.
If you’d like to give iHerb a try, do remember to use my discount code IQO564 (O in alphabet, not numeric) to receive US$5 off for purchase below US$40 and US$10 for purchase above that. Also, if you keep the total weight to below 4lbs and total purchase between US$40 to US$80, the delivery charges is only a flat rate of US$4.