Hubby’s colleague recently went to the US and we decided to take advantage of his cargo load access to get “some” stuff from iHerb yet again. We bought 12 items weighing a total of 3kg+ comprising vitamins, toiletries, cream and teas.
Because the purchase came up to more than US$40 and was delivered to an address in US, the delivery cost was free! That’s quite a bit of savings there, considering the products themselves are already discounted and rather cheap. For instance, the Earth Mama Angel Baby’s Third Trimester Tea (US$4.79) which I have been sipping since the beginning of my third trimester is almost 3 times cheaper compared to Malaysia (RM14.85 vs RM41.90)!
Here’s what I bought (from left to right):
1. Alba Botanica SPF 45 Natural Sunblock (Green Tea) – For me!
2. Weleda Baby Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash – For mm
3. Alive! Whole Food Energizer Multi-Vitamin – For Hubby (180 tablets can last him 3-4 months for around RM98 per bottle)
4. Rainbow Light Prenatal Once Food-Based Multivitamin – For me throughout breastfeeding months (150 tablets can last me 4 months for around RM98 per bottle)
5. Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Third Trimester Tea – For the last few weeks of pregnancy
6. Dr. Woods Soothing Lavender Castile Soap – Body wash for all
7. Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – Always good to keep a jar of VCO around
8. XyliWhite Kids Toothpaste Gel Strawberry Splash – For E
9. Animal Parade Gold Children’s Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral – For E
10. Florasone Eczema Topical Cream – For E…it’s homeopathic
11. Motherlove Sitz Bath Spray – For post-partum recovery
12. Hyland’s Cold ‘n Cough 4 Kids (not in pic) – For E…it’s homeopathic
That should be all we need from iHerb…for now 🙂